Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2023/02/08 02:49:09 UTC

Pulsar Cpp client release 3.1.2

Hi all,

There is a serious OAuth2 authentication regression [1] for all
existing C++ client 3.x.y releases. I see many users tend to downgrade
to old versions like 2.10.2. This behavior is dangerous because of the
CVE.

The fix [2] is now merged, so I decided to start a 3.1.2 release ASAP,
though the 3.1.1 release is not formally announced yet. The Python
3.1.0 release in progress and the Node.js 1.8.1 release will depend on
this version.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/6rrq4lj965rm0zqk9rtwwf6gcqb02220
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/pull/190

Thanks,
Yunze

Re: Pulsar Cpp client release 3.1.2

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
+1, thank you for fixing this issue, Yunze.

- Michael

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.