Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Samuel Le Berrigaud <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 12:54:02 UTC

[m2] javadoc plugin

Hi,

there is a bug in the current javadoc plugin regarding the site
integration. The link to the javadoc leads to blank page.

The javadoc is correctly generated, however the index page of the
javadoc is overwritten by a blank index page.

I found the bug come from the JavadocReport class of the plugin, this:

    public String getOutputName()
    {
        return "apidocs/index";
    }

give the plugin its incorrect behavior.

I corrected this to :

    public String getOutputName()
    {
        return "javadoc";
    }

And I add the following document to my src/site/apt directory:

--
Javadoc

  You can find the javadoc at {{{apidocs/index.html}apidocs/index.html}}
--

This can obviously not be a premanent solution but it works fine for me for now.
I don't know how to integrate this simple APT page into the plugin

Samuel Le Berrigaud

Re: [m2] javadoc plugin

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 11:54 +0100, Samuel Le Berrigaud wrote:
> Hi,

Can you put this in JIRA please:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG

--