Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/22 06:34:58 UTC

[ANN] Some demo servers will be shut down

Hello All,

I would like to inform you following demo-servers will be shut down permanently
https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings
https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/

Unfortunately my employer is unable to maintain the server and provide
it for OM community

We still have https://demo-openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings demo server
I'll keep it up and running :)

The site https://openmeetings.apache.org/demo.html will be updated ASAP

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [ANN] Some demo servers will be shut down

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I was looking if we can sponsor a low cost or discounted instance for
OpenMeetings at https://om-hosting.com/

But right now I don't have the funding to sustain running a community /
free instance.

Thanks,
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/b7e709c6-aa87-4b02-9faf-099038475e36/public_url>

Aw: [ANN] Some demo servers will be shut down

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
Hello Maxim,

sad news.
We were able to benefit from it for so long.
But times are unfortunately like this at the moment....

At this point we should thank alteametasoft and you again very much.
Hopefully times will change soon.

Many greetings
Ed

**Gesendet:**  Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023 um 07:34 Uhr
**Von:**  "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
**An:**  "Openmeetings user-list" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>, "dev"
<de...@openmeetings.apache.org>
**Betreff:**  [ANN] Some demo servers will be shut down

Hello All,

I would like to inform you following demo-servers will be shut down
permanently
<https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings>
<https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/>

Unfortunately my employer is unable to maintain the server and provide
it for OM community

We still have <https://demo-openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings> demo server
I'll keep it up and running :)

The site <https://openmeetings.apache.org/demo.html> will be updated ASAP