Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Flory <li...@theflorys.org> on 2006/08/06 07:07:34 UTC

[users@httpd] URI: index.html.en and mod_negotiate FAIL

Hi All,

I just installed Apache2.2.3 with PHP5.2 using localhost on my Win32
box.  I cannot get the system to deliver the manual pages.  It looks as
if httpd is not recognizing the "URI: index.html.en" line in
manual/index.html.  Things worked fine under Apache2.0.55, my last
version.  I am loading mod_negotiate and I have set "Options All
MultiViews" on the manual directory.

I assume its an httpd.conf problem but I don't see how to fix it.

Sorry for the novice question.

Cheers, David

Re: [users@httpd] URI: index.html.en and mod_negotiate FAIL

Posted by David Flory <li...@theflorys.org>.

At 8/6/2006 9:05 AM Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 8/6/06, David Flory <li...@theflorys.org> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I just installed Apache2.2.3 with PHP5.2 using localhost on my Win32
>> box.  I cannot get the system to deliver the manual pages.  It looks as
>> if httpd is not recognizing the "URI: index.html.en" line in
>> manual/index.html.  Things worked fine under Apache2.0.55, my last
>> version.  I am loading mod_negotiate and I have set "Options All
>> MultiViews" on the manual directory.
>>
>> I assume its an httpd.conf problem but I don't see how to fix it.
>
> See the example in conf/extra/httpd-manual.conf
>
> Joshua.

Worked.  Much too simple.  Many thanks,

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.