Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 07:58:57 UTC

TomEE: change tomee's web app to another port, so it is not on port 80 or 8080

Can you please let me know how to change TomEE's web app's port to another
port (for security reasons), so I don't have a catalina or localhost log
filled with hack attempts.

Glassfish Admin Console is on port 4848, and of course, my port 4848 is not
allowed through the firewall. So, I'd like to change tomee's web app and
the other tomee manager/admin sites to be on another port instead of port
80 or 8080.

I want my app on port 80 or 8080 (as it currently is, by default).

thanks.

Re: TomEE: change tomee's web app to another port, so it is not on port 80 or 8080

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Right

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.