Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/08/01 00:04:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new HBase committer Sakthi

On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Sakthi has
accepted our invitation to become an HBase committer.

We'd like to thank Sakthi for all of his diligent contributions to the
project thus far. We look forward to his continued participation in our
community.

Congrats and welcome Sakthi!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new HBase committer Sakthi

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, well deserved!!

Posted by Szalay-Beko Mate <ms...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!! :)