Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by "Jana, Kumar Raja" <kj...@ptc.com> on 2010/01/14 13:53:21 UTC

Upgrading to the latest versions of wstx jars

Hi,

It has been a long time since the Woodstox jars have been updated. Is
this intentional, as in are there any issues if we use the latest jars
with Solr?

Thanks,

Kumar

Re: Upgrading to the latest versions of wstx jars

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: It has been a long time since the Woodstox jars have been updated. Is
: this intentional, as in are there any issues if we use the latest jars
: with Solr?

I have no idea ... dependencies tend to get updated when people point out
that newer releases have bug fixes or new features we want to take
advantage of.

If you could test out hte new version, and then open a Jira (to track
upgrading the jar) where you posted your comments there about letting us
know if it works better (or just plain works) that would be very helpful.

-Hoss