Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Walsh, Peter" <Pe...@disney.com> on 2012/08/23 22:50:36 UTC

Files created with TSTextLogObjectCreate no longer rolling with 3.2

Hello all,
I'm having an issue in which a log file that I created with TSTextLogObjectCreate is no longer being rolled over according to time or size once we upgraded from ATS 3.0.1 to 3.2.  However, the squid.log and error.log files do still roll over.  I verified our older installations that use 3.0.1 roll and delete the file correctly.

Any thoughts anyone?  I've been digging through the code and can't figure out why this would stop working with the new release.

Thanks in advance,
Pete