Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by karthik sridhar <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/18 09:44:01 UTC

Pig 0.18

Hi,

Currently we are working with Hadoop3 package but latest Pig 0.17 does not
support Hadoop3. So kindly let me know the release date for Pig 0.18 with
Hadoop3 support.

Thanks,
Karthik Sridhar.

Re: Pig 0.18

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@apache.org>.
Tentatively targeting end of Dec. We will get the Hadoop 3 patch in within
the next week. So if you are interested in a custom build before actual
release, you can use that.

Regards,
Rohini