Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 10:38:24 UTC

[RESULT] Vishwanath Krishnamurthi as committer

OK, time to close the vote.

Vote passes with 10 +1s and no other votes!

Voters:
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Karan Malhi
Romain Manni Bucau
Andy Gumbrecht
Jonathan Gallimore
Thiago Veronezi
Jean-Louis Monteiro

Thanks to everyone who voted.

We'll need to get a CLA on file for you before we can request the user
account.  If you can fill out the PDF here, sign, scan and email to
secretary@apache.org that would be great and that usually takes less time.
When that gets on file, lemme know so that we can go to the next part.

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Vishwa!

Jean-Louis

[CLA]: check it out  http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas here

Re: [RESULT] Vishwanath Krishnamurthi as committer

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Was away on a local business trip, bu it is never too late ;)

Welcome Vishwa :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [RESULT] Vishwanath Krishnamurthi as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Vishwa, welcome to OpenEJB!

Posted by stratwine <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.