Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2008/02/21 18:34:03 UTC

Connecting to an internal Maven Repository using Vista

I am not able to connect to my internal Maven Repository using
Vista...does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thank you.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Connecting to an internal Maven Repository using Vista

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last person to have
problems with Vista (just check the archives).

Try disabling your firewall, antivirus etc and see if it helps. As
I've said previously, I don't run Vista (on purpose), so I'm not much
help with these issues.

Wayne