Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Philippe Godot <pg...@temenos.com> on 2006/03/22 10:45:58 UTC

FWD: Update soap-binding examples

The mail server doesn't accept attachment (50 k). Can I send the attachment
to somebody for commitment? Thanks to mail me the request.

Bye,
Phil

Hi,

I updated in the attachment the soap-binding example to show some WS with:
 - complex type
 - addNumber JAXWS sample
 - CustomerService annotation sample from XFire

The client.html file reflect this changes.

I also updated the build.xml to generate WS Proxy on CustomerService and
a sample how to use it SampleWS.java. Target to use is run-client.

To do that I point my classpath and JAXWS configuration
(${software.dir}/jwsdp/2.0/lib)
to a none service-mix lib directory. Maybe someone could update this conf
to run the sample with SM jars.

I updated also the readme.txt to explain how I exposed WSDL externally of
SM.

I'm not yet an apache committer then a SM guy could check my work, validate
it and commit it. We know all that WS and ESB is very HOT subject.

Thanks a lot,
Phil