Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/12 10:03:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] unplanned issues

conculeagues,
I've gone through all the issues adding milestones to them, but there is
now 39 in a milestone called "unplanned" [1]. I'd like some help in
prioritising those. And feedback on my approach.
Some of them are maybe too epic to put a milestone on, others just done
have traction. Can everybody that has time please go through them and start
discussions on closing or implementation strategies? The complexity of
those issues varies a lot and some are entered by one-time visitors, but it
would be nice if we can keep the list of unplanned issues as short as
possible.
There are also two issues with no milestone, but I don't expect those not
to be forgotten.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+milestone%3Aunplanned+sort%3Acreated-asc
???