Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Wallace <th...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/07 17:30:24 UTC

Error while trying to deploy service

Sorry if this is a double post (email's acting up).
I'm getting this error:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: deploy.wsdd (The system
cannot find the file specified)

when running the following code:
  AdminClient admin = new AdminClient();

  String[] args =
{"-lhttp://localhost/axis/services/AdminService","deploy.wsdd"};

  try {
    admin.process(args);
  } catch (Exception e) {
    out.println(e.toString()+"<BR>");
  }

Gotta be something simple I'm missing.
Where should the deploy.wsdd file reside?

Thanks,
Mike

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

RE: Error while trying to deploy service

Posted by Mike Wallace <th...@yahoo.com>.
That's the first thing I tried, however I kept getting
a NoClassDefFoundError on the AdminClient.  I've got
all the jar files where they should be.  It was
driving me up the wall so I tried running the
AdminClient in a jsp.

Posted by Mattia dongili <m....@hisn.it>.
why not use this?
java