Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2002/05/03 08:07:20 UTC

Gump and Maven

Stefan,

did you get this from Jason?

If not, please let me know and I'll pop one from a recent build across.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: Gump and Maven

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 3 May 2002, <di...@multitask.com.au> wrote:

> did you get this from Jason?

Nope, I figured he's been to busy.

What we really need in Gump ATM (at least it looks that way to me) is
a way to build Maven inside Gump (hence the project descriptor) and
then make the projects that use Maven to build will be changed to
depend on Maven.

I'd start with commons-configuration as a simple example.  I think I
can do this myself, once we have a proper definition for Maven (and
your help 8-).

Stefan