Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 20:45:32 UTC

Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1

might as well just use this thread...

I have continuum 1.1 alpha 1 staged now...but I have one concern about
calling a vote on this and making it official...

Its kinda big (16M war, 25M plexus app) and I still don't really feel
comfortable releasing something like continuum as an alpha into the
main repositories.

its currently staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum

What do you guys think? just call a vote on it and get it pushed into
the wild or can we just do the alpha's like this through the staging
setup?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
hm, thats a great way to do it, thanks wendy..

I'll just call the vote then :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Even if it's a minor releases, we need to put them in the repo, because we're under the Maven umbrella so it's better if we respect the Maven philosophy.

My 2 cents.

Emmanuel

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--