Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2014/04/12 00:06:56 UTC

Great writeup from Ray Camden on PG/Cordova

http://www.raymondcamden.com/index.cfm/2014/4/11/Results-of-PhoneGap-Survey

A few take-aways in there for us, I think.

Re: Great writeup from Ray Camden on PG/Cordova

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
A few points.

- Community knows and does upgrade. Good.
- Really like the idea of giving some performance advice but feel we need
to be very careful about this. It has always been important we remain
agnostic to web frameworks.
- The docs need a cleanup overall.
- Comments on installers should be addressed by app harness apps.

Posted by Ray Camden <ra...@adobe.com>.
The raw data is linked to in the blog post. It is XLSX but if you need it some other way, let me know.

Posted by "Wargo, John" <jo...@sap.com>.
That would be interesting information to maintain.

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.