Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 01:34:45 UTC

Socket write timeout in TcpCommunicationSpi

Guys,

Is there any reason for socket write timeout to be different from network
timeout? Defaults are the same for them, but they are different
configuration parameters. And it seems confusing to me that when I increase
network timeout, socket write timeout remains the same.

--
Val

Re: Socket write timeout in TcpCommunicationSpi

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.
Val,

SPIs are configured independently, in isolated manner. I would better leave
it as is. Otherwise, we will need to alter, for example, disco SPI
configuration as well.

--
Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D
*GridGain Systems*