Posted to announce@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ng...@apache.org> on 2010/10/03 22:02:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.0.5 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.0.5.

This release fixes the issues found since the release of 1.0.4. We consider
this a stable and production ready release.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

The change log for this release is:
Bug
[FTPSERVER-356] - Incorrect pom.xml on trunk
[FTPSERVER-363] - Incorrect Javadoc for
ConnectionConfigFactory.get/setMaxAnonymousLogins
[FTPSERVER-368] - parent pom.xml and core/pom.xml reference to
${groupId} should be ${project.groupId} in the ftplet -api dependency
[FTPSERVER-369] - maxLogin is reached immediately
[FTPSERVER-373] - Examples pom.xml can't be parsed by Eclipse M2:
problem with XML
[FTPSERVER-379] - DbUserManager doesn't close test connection in ctor
[FTPSERVER-382] - Invalid POM for ftpserver-parent causes compilation
failures with Maven 3 when using ftplet transitive dependencies
[FTPSERVER-383] - STAT command does not work as LIST
[FTPSERVER-385] - NioListener.resume() does not correctly reset the
suspend state
[FTPSERVER-387] - Disabling a user appears to have no effect
[FTPSERVER-388] - org.apache.ftpserver:ftpserver-parent:1.0.4 pom is invalid

Improvement
[FTPSERVER-354] - Include tar.bz2 distribution
[FTPSERVER-386] - Add check so that NioListener.start() can not be
called on a started listener

New Feature
[FTPSERVER-362] - Add a configuration option for maximum number of
threads the server is allowed to create

The full release notes can found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER/fixforversion/12314821

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!

The Apache MINA project