Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/07 16:54:52 UTC

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Arrow Plasma Object Store

This message officially closes the vote on Apache Arrow Plasma Object Store [1].
No one voted against the donation.
During the vote we verified that all 8 contributors have filed ICLAs.
The donation has been cleared for import.

The PMC vote has already passed [2].

Julian

[1] https://s.apache.org/arrow-plasma-object-store-clearance-vote

[2] https://s.apache.org/arrow-plasma-object-store-pmc-vote