Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Daniel <wo...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/14 11:36:54 UTC

What does the number preceding the catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler in Tomcat's conf/logging.properties mean?

Hi, community

When I configured Tomcat logs, I found the following configuration in
logging.properties

1catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler
2localhost.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler
3manager.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler
4host-manager.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler

I am not sure what the numbers in front of them mean?

I checked the Tomcat documentation > Logging chapter and found no
relevant instructions. I also searched the Tomcat source code
repository on Github, and only found document-related content.

Can someone explain this please?

Re: What does the number preceding the catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler in Tomcat's conf/logging.properties mean?

Posted by Vincent Daniel <wo...@gmail.com>.
:)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vincent Daniel <wo...@gmail.com>.