Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chuck Kring <cj...@pacbell.net> on 2010/11/25 01:05:30 UTC

another bug in image submit

Hello,

Something odd is occurring in Tapestry 5.1.0.5.

I'm using a form inside of a zone.  In the form are several image
submits - arrows to move time back and forth in a chart.  When I click
on any submit,  all  image submits receive an event.   It doesn't matter
if I specify the event or use onSelectedFromXXXX.   When using a normal
submit (no image parameter) everything is fine.

For example, in the following tml, when I click on back, the onBack()
AND the onForward() event handlers fire.  When I click on the forward
icon,  only the onForward() event handler fires.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<t:container xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd">
<t:zone t:id="theZone">
<form t:type="form" t:zone="theZone">
<t:submit t:id="back" t:event="back"  class="timecontrol"/>
<t:submit t:id="forward" t:event="forward" class="timecontrol"
                       image="context:icons2/control_forward.png"/>
</form>
</t:zone>
</t:container>
~

Am I doing something wrong?   If this is a bug, is it related to
TAP5-711 or something else?

Thanks!

Chuck Kring

Re: another bug in image submit

Posted by Chuck Kring <cj...@pacbell.net>.
Oops.  Sorry about the title.  I'm not sure yet that this is a bug or
operator error.