Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hantsy bai <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/06 07:02:01 UTC

Tomee Arquillian for Jakarta EE 9

Hi,

I created a starter boilerplate project for Jakarta EE 9 applications,
https://github.com/hantsy/jakartaee9-starter-boilerplate

But currently I can not find a Arquillian integration for the Apache TomEE.

http://tomee.apache.org/arquillian-available-adapters.html

BTW, for the existing adapters, I have a question there the **Remote**
adapter worked on a local managed Tomee, it is the **manged** in my mind.
For my experience, the remote adapters to try to test against the running
servers.

Regards
Hantsy

Re: Tomee Arquillian for Jakarta EE 9

Posted by hantsy bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, David.  Hope to get update of the Arquiillian adapters soon.

*Hantsy Bai*

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy
Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.