Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2000/07/18 09:35:55 UTC

C2: Build errors

Hi,

when building the current cvs cocoon2 version, I got some errors in org.apache.cocoon.matching.BrowserMatcherFactory.java:

Line 16: import org.apache.xerces.dom.
         ; expected
Line 33: Undefined variable or class name: nl
Line 34: Variable 'node' is already defined in this method

Carsten

Re: C2: Build errors

Posted by Vincent Bucaille <ki...@alternative-advice.com>.
Hi!

I meet exactly the same problem

does anyone have a solution?

i can't find one :(

thanks

Vincent

Willie Wheeler wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
>         I got the same build errors, and just removed the offending source file.
> After that the build went through fine.
>
>         Willie

<{-magic-}> c coi l'extension des exe under linux ??
                                                              - #linuxfr

RE: C2: Build errors

Posted by Willie Wheeler <ww...@andrew.cmu.edu>.
Hi Carsten,