Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/08/17 17:48:39 UTC

proxy compile warnings

hi all

the attached patch is required for me to get mod_proxy to compile with -Werror.

--Geoff

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Tuesday, August 17, 2004 4:52 PM -0500 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> I have the same concern... Madhu is gone for about another week,

I think you mean Mladen not Madhu.  ;-)  -- justin

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
> Adding it to mod_proxy.h is right the thing.
> The idea is to have a ap_proxy_pre_request and ap_proxy_post_request:
> one called before "processing" the request and one after.

ok, cool.  attached is a new patch that addresses this.

sorry for the excess dialogue - this would have been obvious if I had
followed the code a bit :)

--Geoff

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 04:36 PM 8/17/2004, Joe Orton wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 11:48:39AM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>> hi all
>>
>> the attached patch is required for me to get mod_proxy to compile with -Werror.
>
>Thanks Geoff.  The only thing I'm not sure of is whether this function
>should really be deleted or if it's actually intended to be exported:
>
>> -PROXY_DECLARE(int) ap_proxy_post_request(proxy_worker *worker,
>> -                                         proxy_balancer *balancer,
>> -                                         request_rec *r,
>> -                                         proxy_server_conf *conf)
>> -{

I have the same concern... Madhu is gone for about another week,
we should have an answer, soon.  You can check cvs revision log
for the include file to see if he deliberate dropped it.

Re: proxy compile warnings

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.