Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Sam Yu <sy...@sunburst.rose.hp.com> on 1998/06/25 18:17:28 UTC

mod_proxy/2502: proxy module inserts extra data

>Number:         2502
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       proxy module inserts extra data
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Sometimes the proxy module is automatically inserting date at the beginning
of any item from proxy.  Maybe browser caused.  Never experienced this problem on 1.3b7 and under.

>How-To-Repeat:
I am not sure how to repeat.  But this problem seems to be aggrevated by downloading a file type not handled by browser such as exe files.
>Fix:
Sorry not sure