Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/12/03 20:56:32 UTC

Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018

Did my best to fill it out OBO our project...  please provide review and
comment so we can finalize and submit to the IPMC

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97552251

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Dave, will look to fill-out the previously missed "dev" list
section... good catch.

From:   Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>
To:     <de...@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   12/03/2018 04:10 PM
Subject:        Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report
for Dec 2018

On 2018/12/03 20:56:32, "Matt Rutkowski" <mr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Did my best to fill it out OBO our project...  please provide review and

> comment so we can finalize and submit to the IPMC

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97552251

Nice job.  I made a few tiny edits.  There is still one "UPDATE ME" for
dev list mailing activity.  I hadn't tackled this one because I didn't see
an easy way to extract list traffic stats.  Hopefully I just overlooked it
because I don't know ponymail's UI very well...

--dave

Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
LGTM +1

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 4:08 PM Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Did my best to fill it out OBO our project...  please provide review and
> comment so we can finalize and submit to the IPMC
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97552251
>
> Kind regards,
> Matt
>

> --
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Please review/comment on IPMC project quarterly report for Dec 2018

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.
Hi,

Looks good to me.

Regards,