Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Ralph Perniciaro <ra...@eagles.usm.edu> on 2013/09/23 17:40:54 UTC

load imports into TDB

All,

How should I load schemas that are being imported in my schema into my TDB?
 Should I simply read in each schema to the TDB or

I found the following documentation, but I don't understand getMaker()
function.  How do I get a ModelMaker from my TDB dataset?

Thanks!

Ralph Perniciaro

To specify that the imported models should stored in, and retrieved from,
the database, we must update the ontology spec object to use the model
maker that encapsulates the database connection:

OntModelSpec spec = new OntModelSpec( OntModelSpec.OWL_MEM_RULE_INF
);// set the model maker for the base modelspec.setBaseModelMaker(
getMaker() );// set the model maker for
importsspec.setImportModelMaker( getMaker() );