Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/03/22 01:17:17 UTC

elements in the plugin descriptor

I was looking at some plugin descriptor xml files and I see a lot of
stuff that doesn't seem to be documented anywhere:

    <requiresDirectInvocation>false</requiresDirectInvocation>

      <requiresProject>true</requiresProject>

      <requiresReports>false</requiresReports>

      <requiresOnline>false</requiresOnline>

      <inheritedByDefault>true</inheritedByDefault>

      <phase>process-sources</phase>

      <instantiationStrategy>per-lookup</instantiationStrategy>

      <executionStrategy>once-per-session</executionStrategy>

Where can I get information about these tags: what do they do, what are
the possible values and how are they set?

Thanks,

Brian