Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/02/09 17:49:43 UTC

ApacheCon presence?

Hi folks!

CFPs for ApacheCon NA Core and ApacheCon NA Big Data close in a few
days, on 12 Feb.

Anyone already planning to attend? Anyone already submit a proposal?

I'd really like to see NiFi have a good showing.

-Sean

Re: ApacheCon presence?

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Sean,

I have been tossing a couple of ideas around in my head for a proposal.
Hoping to be able to tie a few of them together in a cohesive manner and
compose an abstract.