Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ludovic Maitre <Lu...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2001/04/25 11:27:41 UTC

Re: Apache-tomcat: JVM dies

Hi,

I've no answer for you but i have noticed the same problem with tomcat
3.2.1+apache 1.3.17 (without SSL) on solaris 2.6.

the causes could be multiple, in my case i will study with care my Java
policy security 'cause it seems that the jvm die when executing some JSP
who didn't respect this policy... but i haven't spent a lot of time
about this for the moment.

regards,

Ludovic Maitre

--
 Ludovic.Maitre@sophia.inria.fr

 INRIA - 2004 route des lucioles - BP 93    Tel: (33/0) 4 92 38 50 41
 06902   SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS cedex (France)    Fax: (33/0) 4 92 38 76 02