Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2003/11/09 10:54:24 UTC

[juddi-Users] jUDDI mailing lists are being decommissioned.

Dear jUDDI mailing list subscribers,

I've begun the process of moving the jUDDI project from SourceForge.net
to the Apache Incubator. Part of this transition is the decommissioning
the following three jUDDI mailing lists currently being hosted by
SourceForge.net:

    <ma...@lists.sourceforge.net>
juddi-announce@lists.sourceforge.net
    <ma...@lists.sourceforge.net>
juddi-users@lists.sourceforge.net
    <ma...@lists.sourceforge.net>
juddi-developers@lists.sourceforge.net

These lists will be replaced with the following single mailing
"juddi-dev" list:

   juddi-dev@ws.apache.org

The archives for these lists will continue to be available on
SourceForge.net. If e-mail traffic becomes high we can consider
re-implementing a jUDDI users mailing list. If you would like to
continue to receive jUDDI related news, questions and support you may do
so by subscribing to the juddi-dev list by sending an e-mail to
<ma...@ws.apache.org>
juddi-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org.

Thank you,

Steve Viens