Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by na...@reactor8.com on 2015/08/01 08:43:28 UTC

RE: Apache Big Data talks

Updated the previous doc used when we were submitting with which talks.  Flagged the accepted ones

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dIg6-IJqWB6sZ1SLns7drhB4MPiGQ9XhwPySYSbNHTw/edit?usp=sharing

We can add content/details as we progress, including bigtop template for presos, and any other event coordination needed