Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Pieter De Schepper <pi...@netlog.com> on 2008/06/05 11:47:23 UTC

opt_params in requestNavigateTo

Hi all,

I'm currently implementing the requestNavigateTo-function in
gadgets.js on our Netlog-implementation of Shindig.
This function has an argument opt_params which, according to the
specs, are passed to the gadget after it has been navigated to on the
surface.
How should this be passed to the gadget? How does the gadget accesses
these opt_params?
I can't find it in the documentation, so can anyone shed some light on
this matter?

Regards,
Pieter De Schepper
Junior Web Developer

NETLOG NV
Emile Braunplein 18
B-9000 Gent
http://www.netlog.com
pieter@netlog.com
Tel +32 2 400 43 21
Fax +32 2 400 43 20
GSM +32 485 85 52 24

Re: opt_params in requestNavigateTo

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi

i assume this is only for canvas view... since in the profile u'll have
multiple gadgets, and you wont be able to differentiate which one belongs to
which one... and u may also have "collision" in the keys..

is this ok?

ropu

--
R o p u