Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/03/28 18:48:21 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 : Hervé Boutemy, Robert Scholte, Karl Heinz Marbaise

PMC quorum: reached.

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

Posted by Agus Budisusetyo <ag...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mark,

On 29/03/18 11:53, Mark Raynsford wrote:
> On 2018-03-28T21:54:32 +0200
> Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> If you check via:
>>
>> http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven.shared%22%20AND%20a%3A%22maven-dependency-analyzer%22
>>
>> and see a 1.9 version you can use the following SNAPSHOT of
>> maven-dependency-plugin: (I think tomorrow it will be available)..
>>

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-dependency-plugin-3.1.0-20180328.194924-1.jar
>>

> I've tested this on a few multi-module Java 9 projects (with Java 9
> dependencies) and haven't seen any issues so far. The problem with
> parsing 9 bytecode definitely seems to have been corrected.

Thank you very much for testing this and giving feedback.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Posted by Mark Raynsford <or...@io7m.com>.
On 2018-03-28T21:54:32 +0200

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mark,

On 28/03/18 21:43, Mark Raynsford wrote:
> On 2018-03-28T21:29:08 +0200
> Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> just a question do you have the chance to test a SNAPSHOT version before
>> I start the VOTE of maven-dependency-plugin so we are sure it will fix
>> things...
>
> Yes indeed, I can test as soon as you publish one.

If you check via:

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven.shared%22%20AND%20a%3A%22maven-dependency-analyzer%22

and see a 1.9 version you can use the following SNAPSHOT of
maven-dependency-plugin: (I think tomorrow it will be available)..

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-dependency-plugin-3.1.0-20180328.194924-1.jar

Thanks in advance..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Posted by Mark Raynsford <or...@io7m.com>.
On 2018-03-28T21:29:08 +0200

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mark,

just a question do you have the chance to test a SNAPSHOT version before
I start the VOTE of maven-dependency-plugin so we are sure it will fix
things...

I can provide a state of a SNAPSHOT which contains the upgraded
component...but it will take till tomorrow until the component is
available via Maven Central (sync takes a little bit)..

Kind regards
Karl heinz Marbaise

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mark,