Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dim912 <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 13:13:38 UTC

using Stub generated by wadl2java (REST Client)

Hello all,

I used "wadl2java.sh" available in "wadl-dist-1.1" which is downloaded
from "http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jvnet/ws/wadl/wadl-dist/1.1/".

using this wadl2java.sh option available there I was able to generate the
java Stub of a simple
REST web service. But I was not able to successfully use this Stub file to
use the REST service.
and was not able to find a example or documentation.

If you have any example or any guide to use the Stubes generated from
wadl2java.sh please share it with me.

Thank you.

Re: using Stub generated by wadl2java (REST Client)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> But I was not able to find a suitable forum regarding this.
> If you know any of them, please share with me.

I don't use wadl so I don't know what forum(s) to use. I checked
Google and it suggested a java.net website. I'm sure you can find it
(and the mailing lists linked to it) if you do your own searching.

Wayne

Re: using Stub generated by wadl2java (REST Client)

Posted by dim912 <di...@gmail.com>.
hi..
thanks for the reply.
But I was not able to find a suitable forum regarding this.
If you know any of them, please share with me.

thx a lot

Re: using Stub generated by wadl2java (REST Client)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I used "wadl2java.sh" available in "wadl-dist-1.1" which is downloaded
> from "http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jvnet/ws/wadl/wadl-dist/1.1/".
> If you have any example or any guide to use the Stubes generated from
> wadl2java.sh please share it with me.

This question should be sent to the wadl users list, not Maven.

Wayne