Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/08/29 03:13:54 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.12 Release (RC1)

Hi All,

The vote for releasing Apache MADlib 1.12 Release (RC1) passed with 6
binding +1s, 2 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s (6):
Frank McQuillan
Orhan Kislal
Srivatsan Ramanujam
Rashmi Raghu
Nandish Jayaram
Feng, Xixuan (Aaron)

Non-binding (non-PMC members) (2): +1s
Ed Espino
Jingyi Me

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/96c4f0650e18de6c9adfef6b76da86266674762c912fecab88e9b950@%3Cdev.madlib.apache.org%3E

p.s. Ed worked with Jingyi in pairing session through here first Apache
MADlib voting process. Here non-binding vote email should show up soon in
the vote thread.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to review and vote. We will now
proceed with the release (moving artifacts, release tagging,
announcements, etc).

FYI: I will need the assistance of a PMC member to move the artifacts
on the dist subversion repository. I will complete this on Tuesday,
Aug 29, 2017.

Regards,
-=e

--