Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/30 20:41:32 UTC

FileTransferError

Ref issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2103

Tl;dr FileTransferError should have a response body property so that users
can inspect what is returned from their server. Makes sense to me.

Any objections?

If no, I will tweak the issue a bit: set up relevant issues for
cordova-js, mobile-spec, docs, and each sub-platform.

Re: FileTransferError

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
I have made edits to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2103

Sets up the issues and whatnot for 2.5 to address this.

Re: FileTransferError

Posted by Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
+1

Re: FileTransferError

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.
That would be an immense help in tracking errors down.

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/