Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/10/27 18:05:18 UTC

RE: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - Nov 18th at Yahoo!

Hi all,

Thank you for those who attended the meeting last week, I hope you found it interesting and helpful. Special thanks to all the presenters!

Presentations are available here:
http://developer.yahoo.net/blogs/hadoop/2009/10/hadoop_user_group_hug_oct_21st.html

RSVP is now open for the next monthly Bay Area Hadoop user group at the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus, planed for Nov 18th.

Registration is available here
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/11724002/

We would like to include a session describing an application using Hadoop and/or related technologies. If you are interested to present please send me an email with a short description.

Looking forward to seeing you and enjoy ApacheCon!

Dekel