Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 01:28:50 UTC

Wiki logon

Does the wiki [1] use different login's or is it just a permissions issue?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org

-Mark

Re: Wiki logon

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

There was some dicussion on teh list way back that may also provide some input:
http://markmail.org/thread/kjgqyof5ja5keq4n
http://markmail.org/thread/xy2hoiezlgagnumk

Probably a few more as well.

Justin

Re: Wiki logon

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex,  the access is working fine.

-Mark

Re: Wiki logon

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--