Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2012/04/05 08:55:13 UTC

April board report - needs mentor signing

Hi all,

I have added the board report to the incubator wiki [1] and Celix website
[2]. This includes the graduation plan.

Could one of our mentors sign it off?

All thanks for the input!

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2012
[2]:
http://incubator.apache.org/celix/community/boardreports/boardreports.html#2012-04

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: April board report - needs mentor signing

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Looks good to me, the graduation plan should give us some concrete steps to work on! I signed off the report on the incubator wiki.

Greetings, Marcel