Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bob Hanson <bh...@plansysit.com> on 2006/03/17 18:21:20 UTC

XFire Example

Hi all,

Was looking through some examples and read mention of one covering xfire
implementation on the ServiceMix site. Unfortunately I do not see it in
either the latest tarballs or in the CVS tree (does not appear in the
assembly anywhere AFAIK). I do have an old 3.0-SNAPSHOT that I had
locally where I found some source within 'sandbox'. I could use this but
I'd rather use what's in the latest SNAPSHOT if at all possible for
potential compatibility problems.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bob Hanson.

All information contained in this email is confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.

Re: XFire Example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The old xfire component has been deprecated in favor to the
servicemix-jsr181 component.  Is there any feature missing for you ?
The binding side can be done using servicemix-http as shown in the
soap-binding example of the distribution.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet