Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 21:30:01 UTC

How to create a new widget?

Hi list,
is somewhere a guide on how to create a new widget in the framework?
If not what are the steps to follow: files to create, classes etc.

I would like to create a new PortalPage widget. This would allow to
add a PortalPage whenever needed in a screen.

Thank you for any pointer.

-Bruno

Re: How to create a new widget?

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Adrian.
I did a quick look to the patch and I thing that it is what I needed.

-Bruno

Re: How to create a new widget?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.