Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2019/07/01 12:58:46 UTC

Re: ZK 3.5.5 : SecureClientPort and Server Specs

Hi Fred,

I don’t think this server spec is accurate.
clientPort and clientPortAddress as well as secureClientPort and secureClientPortAddress are defined in the main section of config file, not within Cluster Options:

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.5/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration <https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.5/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration>

e.g. You should have something like:

clientPort=2181
clientPortAddress=127.0.0.1
secureClientPort=1181
secureClientPortAddress=…

server.1=…
server.2=…

In your zoo.cfg config file.

Regards,
Andor

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Marked the more recent ticket as duplicate.
Thanks Fred.

Andor

Posted by Fred Eisele <fr...@gmail.com>.
There is already an issue .

Re: ZK 3.5.5 : SecureClientPort and Server Specs

Posted by Fred Eisele <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.