Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2015/02/18 18:39:29 UTC

4.14.1?

The BusyIndicator and several other (related?) problems with the
mobile theme/skins seem to be causing the community some troubles. I
believe Om fixed most?

Maybe we should do a 4.14.1?

Yes, I'd volunteer to be release manager ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: 4.14.1?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

We may also want to consider bundling OSMF in the binary so that would stop some of the download failures.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: 4.14.1?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 18, 2015 9:40 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> The BusyIndicator and several other (related?) problems with the
> mobile theme/skins seem to be causing the community some troubles. I
> believe Om fixed most?
>
> Maybe we should do a 4.14.1?
>
> Yes, I'd volunteer to be release manager ;-)

+1 for 4.14.1

I believe I have fixed all issues except for the GC related one here.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34738

Can someone please take a look at that and suggest a fix?

Thanks,
Om