Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by blipsman <b_...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/30 03:40:34 UTC

Spring injected Client

I did read the http://cxf.apache.org/faq.html regarding Client thread safety,
and feel that in my case I should not worry because I am not going to make
changes on conduit ....etc
I have Spring injected client into my dispatcher class, that WSP is using as
Client to invoke another Web Service. This Client properties are set by
Spring as well.
I have read Dan K answers and having almost no experience with CXF would
appreciate expert opinion.
Do I need to create my local client each time (or use pool of clients) or
the client injected by the Spring framework is thread safe. I know, that
creating local copy of client each time would be safe bet, but I want to
learn something from experts. I guess, if I need to change timeout, then I
must use local copy of the client, no questions..r

One more question, when people say Client proxy, they mean client as I
described in my scenario, right.
I know, that CXF has it own Client what could be retrieved from ClientProxy,
right?

Thanks for sharing and helping