Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Martinov, Nickolay" <ni...@hp.com> on 2011/02/26 06:55:42 UTC

[exec]

Hello,

According to doc found on ASF infrastructure page ("Users should report issues and ask questions to the appropriate project first though the appropriate mailing list.") I ask for help here.
I cannot login into Apache JIRA. It tells that: You do not have a permission to log in. If you think this is incorrect, please contact the administrators .
Using reset-password link also does not works as e-mail does not arrive.

Could you please help me to identify administrators that I should contact to resolve this situation?
Nickolay Martinov
Software engineer
Best Shore Application Services Russia Centre
+7 495 287 89 01 ext. 8743256 office | nickolay.martinov@hp.com<ma...@hp.com>

Re: [exec]

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:55 AM, Martinov, Nickolay
<ni...@hp.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> According to doc found on ASF infrastructure page ("Users should report issues and ask questions to the appropriate project first though the appropriate mailing list.") I ask for help here.
> I cannot login into Apache JIRA. It tells that: You do not have a permission to log in. If you think this is incorrect, please contact the administrators .
> Using reset-password link also does not works as e-mail does not arrive.
>
> Could you please help me to identify administrators that I should contact to resolve this situation?
<snip/>

I see a JIRA account with your name and a googlemail email (is that
the account?) -- nothing seems odd on that one.

Seems best here to send email to infrastructure AT apache.org
mentioning above details.

-Rahul