Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@apache.org> on 2018/07/23 19:00:40 UTC

Temporary Hold back on commits to the Apache master branch

 Hi Committers,
     Please hold back on any commits into the Apache master branch while we are working on creating a Release Candidate for 1.14.
  May take a few hours;
      Thanks,
              Boaz

New development version: 1.15.0-SNAPSHOT (was Re: Temporary Hold back on commits to the Apache master branch)

Posted by Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@apache.org>.
   Hi All,

        The Apache master branch is now open for new commits; it has
been upgraded to the new development version - 1.15.0-SNAPSHOT .

    Thanks for your patience,

         Boaz