Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2022/06/07 20:07:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Creadur RAT 0.14

Fellow RAT-users,

thanks for your votes for RAT 0.14 (in chronological order):

+1 binding - Philipp Ottlinger
+1 non-binding - Maxim Solodovnik
+1 non-binding - Christofer Dutz
+1 binding - Karl Heinz Marbaise
+1 binding - Jochen Wiedmann

The release is formally admitted and I'll take care of the promotion and
update of the webpage until 2022-06-12.

Thanks for your patience & help,

Philipp