Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Damon Torgerson <da...@ranksix.com> on 2003/12/14 07:22:08 UTC

tomcat

Hello,

I currently have a fairly basic account and I'm considering getting
Tomcat functionality added. Can you tell me how Tomcat is configured.
I'm particularly interested in database access. Will I have access to
server.xml?

Thank you,
Damon

Re: tomcat

Posted by Daniel Perry <d....@netcase.co.uk>.
Most of the core configuration is in web.xml in your applications web-inf
directory (servlet configuration etc).
AFAIK, OJB doesnt require any configuration outside of your repository.xml
file.
The same applies to struts.

Daniel.